Sunday, January 10, 2010
I am squimish about giving head. I have been dating my boyfriend for about a year and he always complains that I only give him head on special occasions. I try to give him head more but I just can't stomach it. I feel like some girls like giving head, but I am not one of them. I also was just raised that givng head is something that nice girls don't do. I mean I don't mind doing it every once in awhile, but it seems like everytime we have sex lately he wants me to give him head! I think I am also hesitant because I do not give head often so I assume that possibly I may not be good at it and I hate that I have a gag reflex! I have tried to explain to him my hesitation and I want him to be patient with me and work with me. Is something wrong with me? Is something wrong with him? What do I need to do to make this more "enjoyable" for both of us? Help I feel our sexual chemistry is slipping through the cracks.
Dear Un-Super Head:
Let me make this one thing very clear to you. IF YOU DO NOT GIVE YOUR MAN HEAD HE WILL GET IT FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE (if he isn't already...). So I suggest you put on your big girl panties and get to it! We are adults and oral sex is a part of sex and foreplay, especially if this isn't some random man but someone you are in a relationship with. You can whine and cry and whimper about "good girls don't" and "I need him to be patience" but I can guarantee that will get you cheated on period. point.blank. I am now here to give you suggestions:
1. Watch some porns (my recommendation is watch the Karine Stephans one since she is obviously called "Super Head" for a reason). Guys want fantasy in the bedroom. You need to morph into an all out pornstar for your man, but at the same time don't compromise your comfort.
2. Pick up the book "Tickle His Pickle" by Dr. Saddie Allison. It gives excellent advice for ways to get you to overcome your fear, techniques, etc.
3. Purchase some flavored lube...lets be real, not all penis taste good so maybe making it a flavor of you choice will help you out. They even have some that numb the sensory nerve receptors in your throat but don't numb any nerves on his penis. Check out some adult shops for things like that.
Things He Can Do For You:
1. Tell him not to grab at your head and push it down until you get more comfortable.
2. Make him trim up his "junk". Just like I'm sure he likes your stuff nicely waxed, shaven, have him at least do some manscaping because no one wants a face full of pubic hair when they are trying to do the deed.
3. If he's musty tell his ass to shower! Just like he wants you to smell like Dove soap down there you don't want his balls smelling like musty gym socks when you give him head.
I think you will be fine, but the point is you need to do it and you need to not make it some sort of "holiday treat" because as I said earlier, HE WILL GET IT SOMEWHERE ELSE.
As always hit me up email@example.com